There are folks who say they wanna hear from you when, really, they don't. But when we say we wanna hear from you, we really do.
That said, give us a shout at 866-232-2869! Tell us something. Ask us something. Let us in on your thoughts about what we do, what you like about us (oh, we do love to know what you like about us!), even what you might prefer to see us do differently (we benefit greatly from knowing that, too).
Customer feedback is the front line of defense in helping us keep it real. As in really, really Real Deal.
Real Deal Brazil
305 Industrial Blvd.
Greenville, NC 27834
Our customer service hours are Monday through Thursday from 7:30am to 5pm, and Friday from 7:30am to 2:30pm, Eastern Time. Please feel free to call us with any questions or concerns.
Curious about what past customers might have had to say about of us? Here's a little taste. (Yeah, it's only the good stuff. It's our site, after all!)
When entering your message be sure to include any specific information that might be needed if your message requires a response, for example: invoice number, account name, etc. We will be sure to respond as soon as possible. Thank you for your time and have a great day!
* Denotes required fields
* If you need to send images to us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
YOU OUGHTA BE IN PICTURES
And should those snapshots should show you getting up to something ultra-cool with your own favorite Real Deal Brazil hat, bag or accessory, we wanna see 'em!
So please e-mail your RDB-related photos to Service@RealDealBrazil.com, and please also include a note with your name and where you're from. Just don't be surprised if we're soon sharing your great RDB moment on this site or on Facebook, or including you in the Real Deal Brazil newsletter we periodically e-mail to subscribing fans, or in a blog entry, or even in a press release. Or, y'know, any and all of the above. Cuz we're all about sharing the RDB love …
What are we looking for, exactly? Anything that's us, and you!
- You, for instance, looking all tough and sexy-fied, Mr./Ms. Gonna Kick Some Fugly Zombie Butt in your original Real Deal Brazil recycled tarp hat.
- You with, perhaps, an RDB Messenger Bag cocked cavalierly across one shoulder and set against, perhaps, a swirly Jerry Garcia tie and, perhaps, a vest of purple velour, making you, perhaps, the very essence of wildly original business style. Or something.
- You with your trusty original RDB hat sculpted in a way we've never seen before, with some crazy made-up name for your crazy made-up style like none we've ever heard before. The Real Deal Bazinga! The (Insert Your Own Name Here)! The Zombie Zapper! The Cthulu Crusher! (OK, so we just made all those up. What have you got?)
- You and your Real Deal Brazil Belem Backpack, having wandered far from the beaten track, and framed against some jaw-dropping backdrop of boiling surf, earth-cracked desert, big-sky plains, towering mountains, sheer cliffs, ancient trees. Or, y'know, maybe just you and your Belem plopped on the couch with a half-eaten bag of Cheetos …
You get the, um, picture. So nab a shot of your own Real Deal moment, add a note to it, send it! Cuz we're greedy to see it!
But no naughty photos, please. We're not as young as we used to be, and our hearts just can't take it.